Lead

Jul 20 16 10:39 AM

Tags : :

Akasha & Asun

We take this moment to welcome you to the Radiant Rose Academy, and to introduce you to Beloved Akasha and Asun, who come to us as our loving Teachers, Guides and Mentors. Although there are others, Akasha and Asun are our main Teachers, who come to remind us of who we truly are.

As our Ascended Master Teachers, they have designed a Curriculum for Radiant Rose Academy Students that offers a platform for personal empowerment and spiritual enlightenment. The Curriculum includes the Tree of Life Classes, the Miracle Class, the Masters Class, the Alchemy Class as well as Focused Programs taught during Weekend Events and Conclaves.

What Akasha and Asun teach us has often been referred to as the ‘Lost Knowledge’ formally taught in Ancient Schools of Inner Wisdom. They teach us how to attain and express a Higher Consciousness that is free of limiting beliefs and hardened emotions.

Along with other Ascended Master Teachers, they answer some of the bigger questions such as: “Who am I? Why am I here? Where did I come from? Have I been here before?” They speak into Destiny, Higher Purpose, and Divine Plan.

Akasha and Asun talk to us about the nature of Consciousness, the Power of Resurrection, and the process of Ascension. Reminding us that we are Creator Beings, they deliver once again into our awareness, the Greater Powers of the Universe that we can begin to cooperate with such as: The Laws of Manifestation, The Law of Momentum, the Laws of Attention and Intention, and much, much more.

The Purpose of their Presence with us, is to assist us to become Sovereign Beings once again, revealing how we can attain Mastery and Freedom in the lives we live, and how to restore our hearts and minds so that once again we can create greater joy, happiness, health, abundance, fulfillment, and perfection in our lives.

Come and meet Akasha and Asun. They can change your lives!